|Highway both ways allowed||Zhuji, Jiaxing, Linhai, Shangyu, Huzhou, Linping, Anji|
|Highway both ways banned||Pinghu, Haiyan|
|Jiangsu Province||Highway both ways allowed||Jingjiang, Yixing, Yancheng OK. Changzhou only has one exit available and needs a factory to pick up a driver. Kunshan can enter this morning. Yangzhou needs a pass permit.|
|Highway both ways banned||Taicang, Suzhou|
|Anhui Province||Highway both ways allowed||Xuancheng|
• Truckers have to have COVID-19 negative report
• Except Minhang, Jiading, and Songjiang districts, other Shanghai districts are allowed to enter as long as factories allow.
• Operation sites will be updated daily based on the trucking business. Not mentioned cities do not equal to allowed/ banned to enter.
Nearby City Update (Factory & Trucking)
- Pinghu announced several COVID-19 positive cases yesterday. Currently, production & education has been asked to be postponed until further notice. 5 positive cases were announced today, and the port has been locked down.
- Due to COVID-19, some Kunshan factories have faced some issues in raw material supply.
- Haining factory is still OK to arrange container loading but is subject to the COVID-19 situation later.
- Suzhou factories are facing difficulties with loading arrangements.
- Jiangyin has been under lockdown mode since yesterday evening, therefore SI cut-off and loading might be affected seriously.
- Road in Changzhou has been stopped due to COVID-19 concerns. Many Changzhou factories start to home-office. Lack of raw material has impacted the production process as well.
- Taicang requires truckers to provide local residential addresses & file in record.
Followed by SZN, Dongguan will start lockdown for 7 days too. The impact would be much bigger as Dongguan is an area with a lot of factories located.
- SZN Terminals are still under normal operation in general.
- SZN warehouse has stopped to operate and consol shipment is unable to operate.
- Tens of our shippers are closed due to lockdown and bookings are being canceled due to being unable to catch S.I.
- More booking cancelations are expected because of lockdown in both SZN and Dongguan.